Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bucket (of wings) List

Goodness-Gracious! This movie has started a list for everything. So, I’ll jump on the wagon and give you my bucket list of food I must eat before I die.




Chicken wings from the birthplace of the wing, The Anchor Bar

Double-Double at In-n-Out Burger

Maine lobster

Deep-dish Chicago Pizza

Texas BBQ

Kansas City BBQ

South Carolina BBQ

Soft shell crabs from Maryland

A hotdog in Fenway Park

The Ultimate PB&J

Roast Beef on Weck

Sushi made with that expensive, hoidy-toidy tuna

My wonderful wife’s cooking

Biscotti and espresso in Italy

A meal comprised of food raised and grown on my land

A sandwich at the Stage Deli in NY



What am I missing?

2 comments:

  1. Missing? I dunno, but for some of these I'd like to be right there with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are missing North Carolina BBQ! It is SO MUCH BETTER than that poser stuff from SC! Here's all you need to know about the mecca, the BBQ capital of the world, Lexington, NC:

    http://www.barbecuefestival.com/

    ReplyDelete